Olkaaten siis hyvät! Oheisesta linkistä pääset Anitan sivulle, josta taas pääset eteenpäin lataamaan väripalettia kohdasta Fargekartet kan du forresten laste ned her (kissa kuvan alla oleva kohta). Kun klikkaat tekstiosassa olevaa kuvaketta aukeaa sinulle pdf tiedosto. Tulosta tiedosto ja laminoi paperi ja sinulla on käytössä todella hyvä ja edullinen väripaletti.
*****
We had a craft meeting in Rauma and the ladies where all very interested in the Distress palette I used. I got my lovely palette from Anita Hagen, the creator, when I visited the Leksand fair this summer. I promised the ladies that I link to the place where you can get your own palette.
So here it is to Anitas bloggsite. You find the link to the palette on the section where it says Fargekartet kan du forresten laste ned her (the text is under the photo with the cat). The format is pdf and you only have to press the icon to get the lovely palette. Print it and then laminate it and you get your own Ditress palette for Refils.
Thank's Anita that you shared this with us!
2 kommenttia:
Eipä toimi linkki :(
-Minna
Kiitos Minna viestistä nyt linkin pitäisi toimia :)
Lähetä kommentti