28.12.2010

My top 10 cards of 2010!

Joulu on onnellisesti ohi. Vietin oman jouluni hyvin rauhallisissa merkeissä ilman nettiä. Tulipa pyhien aikana neulottua armeijan rästisukkia ja kaikki kolme paria ovat vihdoin ja viimein valmiina.
Nyt vaan sitten odotellaan seuraavaa joulua ja joulukortti urakoita.

Suzie McKenziella on menossa kiva blogihyppely


ja päätin itsekin osallistua mukaan. Käykääpäs katselemassa ja miksei myös osallistumassa.

Tarkoitus on siis esitellä kymmenen parasta korttia vuodelta 2010. Valitsemani kortit eivät ole missään erityisessä järjestyksessä.












Näitä kortteja etsiessäni tuli mieleen monta ihanaa muistoa.

34 kommenttia:

loz kirjoitti...

Your cards are all Super Beautiful..Loz

Mervi kirjoitti...

Ah, mielettömän upeita!
Hyvää Uutta vuotta;-))m

Poppit kirjoitti...

sweet cards! Happy crafting for 2011 :-)

Cheryl First kirjoitti...

Simply stunning!

Lorraine kirjoitti...

Your cards are beautiful! I love your soft coloring of the images!

Glenda kirjoitti...

Your cards are beautiful. What lovely soft colors and those flowers are gorgeous!

Stephanie kirjoitti...

Just gorgeous!!! Happy crafting in 2011! Thanks for sharing!

ellepaulette kirjoitti...

Great selection of cards! Just lovely!! :)

Unknown kirjoitti...

So beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

What lovely cards, thanks for sharing. :-) S x

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

What a beautiful selection of cards, lovely images and colouring. Gorgeous work, thank you so much for joining in the hop:)
All the Best for 2011:)
Suzi
xxx

Cheryl kirjoitti...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. I love your style!

Happy New Years!
--Cheryl--

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Beautiful cards!!! -sam :-)

Marley kirjoitti...

Awesome cards! Big hugs Marley

Heidi-Mari kirjoitti...

I love your cards!
And you gave me some nice ideas!
Have a blessed new year.
Heidi-Mari

Katjuska kirjoitti...

Todellisia kaunottaria kaikki! Erityisen upea oli prinsessalinna ja ritari -kortti!

Louise kirjoitti...

These are all so beautiful Carola! Stunning looking collection :) Love your coloration, it´s so fab!
Hugs and best wishes for the new year!

Tracy Jedi kirjoitti...

I love your cards! Such awesome detail in all of them! =D

Juanita kirjoitti...

Gorgeous selection of cards, TFS

Camilla kirjoitti...

Fantastic selection of cards Carola!! I just love your style:)
I wish you a fantastic new year!
Big hugs, Camilla

Dawn kirjoitti...

your cards are adorable

Emily Leiphart kirjoitti...

Carola, your cards are gorgeous! I love the one with the sweet ducks. Thanks so much for sharing your favourites!

Carolyn kirjoitti...

What a lovely collection of cards. Wishing you a Happy and creative New Year!

Carolyn

Theresa's Studio kirjoitti...

Great cards! Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!

Priyanka kirjoitti...

some talented work,TFS

alethea kirjoitti...

All your cards are simply gorgeous!!

hellerlittle kirjoitti...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. Happy New Year

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com kirjoitti...

Great collection of cards. All that fussy cutting - wow!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Wonderful cards... love them all...Happy New Year...HUGS...SK :)

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) kirjoitti...

A really wonderful collection of cards; thanks for sharing :D

Gina Lindsay kirjoitti...

Beautiful collection of cards, love your coloring style. Thanks for sharing!

Maaret kirjoitti...

Upeita kortteja kaikki:)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oih, kuinka upeita kortteja, niin ihania kaikki!

Eija kirjoitti...

Henkäilen täällä vain ihastuksesta korttejasi katsoessani. Aivan ihania jokainen. Pidän romanttisesta tyylistäsi kovasti.

Hyvää Uutta Vuotta Calle!